Weoley Hill Tennis Club
The club offers a range of activities for both adults and children including:
- All year round coaching program for both adults and juniors.
- Sport Camps during the holidays which run from 9.30 am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday.
- Junior Club Night every Wednesday night from 5.15-6.15 pm during term time providing a variety of sporting activities including football, tennis, rounders and arts & crafts.
- Variety of fun tournaments for both adults and juniors.
- Ladies, men’s and mixed evenings and coaching for all ages and abilities.
- Social events.
- Six brand new courts which can be used anytime exclusive to members.
- Floodlights on two courts.
WEOLEY HILL COACHING PROGRAMME
At present the Tennis Club has an extensive coaching programme for both adults and juniors with over 120 members taking part . We have 3 LTA tennis coaches currently working on the programme.
All coaching sessions are organised so that players of similar age and ability progress through various levels at their own pace. Squad sessions take place every day throughout the week.
For more information visit the Weoley Hill Tennis Club website.
If you require any more information please email Chris Coley firstname.lastname@example.org.