St Jospeh's After School Club
Over the past 5 years St Joseph's Primary School in partnership with Sportszone have set up an exciting after school programme with over 150 children taking part each week. The club provides a range of activities in a safe and familiar environment. The after school club gives the children a chance to learn new skills and take part in fun activities with their friends.
There will be a variety of specialised activity clubs taught by qualified coaches and recreational activities including painting, computers, art/design, outdoor play, IPADS and board games taught by qualified staff. In addition for the recreational activities we have invested in a Nintendo Wii and Snooker table.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
|Monday||Gymnastics||Infants & Juniors||Computers, Boardgames, Outdoor Play||Infants & Juniors|
|Tuesday||Cooking Club||Infants & Juniors||Computers, Art/Crafts, Outdoor Play||Infants & Juniors|
|Wednesday||Freestyle Dance||Infants & Juniors||Computers, Boardgames, Outdoor Play||Infants & Juniors|
|Thursday||Creative Design||Infants & Juniors||Computers, Boardgames, Outdoor Play||Infants & Juniors|
|Friday||Logic Club||Infants & Juniors||Computers, Boardgames, Outdoor Play, Art/Creative Design Club||Infants & Juniors|
- After school club runs from 3.30 – 5.00 every day (all activities at school).
- Club is now Voluntary Ofsted registered Childcare vouchers and child tax credits can be used (speak to Chris for details regarding registration and contact details )
- Children can book for as many days as they wish but must sign up for these days for the full half term.
- If your child is not going to attend after school club for any reason (i.e. friends party) please could you let Chris Coley know (07976724952) by text.
- If there is a change from the regular person who collects your child we must be informed prior to collection.
- All coaches and staff have been CRB checked ,qualified and first aid trained (details available).
If you require any more information please email Chris Coley firstname.lastname@example.org.